Bay Area Personal Injury Attorneys
Most of us in the Bay Area have injured ourselves in minor accidents around the house, participating in sports, or at work. These accidents and injuries are usually our own fault and we pick ourselves up, dust ourselves off, apply a bandage or two, and go on with our lives. However, some accidents result in severe injuries and are no fault of our own. In these cases, the services of a Bay Area personal injury attorney may be required to recover compensation for our injuries.
Types of injuries requiring a personal injury lawyer
Albert G. Stoll, A Law Corporation has a Bay Area personal injury lawyer who specializes in helping accident victims recover damages for injuries caused by the negligence of others. The types of accidents that are most often caused by others and therefore may need a Bay Area personal injury attorney involved include the following:
- Motor vehicle accidents – car accidents, motorcycle, trucking wrecks and bus accident collisions cause serious injuries every day.
- Pedestrian accidents – walkers, joggers and runners are injured on roadways, crosswalks, and sidewalks.
- Slip and fall accidents – uneven pavement, wet surfaces, poor lighting can all cause injuries.
- Defective products – some products are designed or manufactured with dangerous flaws that cause injuries.
- Bicycle accidents – road conditions, collisions with motor vehicles and defective parts can all cause severe injury to bicyclists.
Bay Area injury lawyers can help
A Bay Area injury attorney is able to help accident victims determine the monetary value of injuries. The accident victim’s age, occupation, standard of living, marital status and injury type can all have an impact on the amount of damages attributed to the injury. Serious injuries can result in medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and loss of earnings potential. The types of injuries evaluated by personal injury attorneys include:
Contact our personal injury lawyers in the Bay Area
Determining fault and measuring the extent of your injuries can be an emotional and complicated process, especially if your injuries are severe. Albert G. Stoll, A Law Corporation can evaluate your case, negotiate a favorable settlement, and if necessary, file a personal injury lawsuit in the Bay Area to recover for your losses. Contact us now to get the compensation you deserve.