Albert G. Stoll, Jr. | A Law Corporation
55 Francisco Street, Suite 403
San Francisco, CA 94133
Selected to Rising Stars: 2018
Licensed Since: 2010
Education: University of California Hastings College of the Law
Practice Areas: Employment Litigation: Plaintiff
Jessica Juarez is a Partner with the firm. She focuses her practice on employment law. Ms. Juarez represents and counsels employees in all areas of employment law, including severance negotiation, representing employees in wage and hour, sexual harassment, misclassification, wrongful termination, discrimination, retaliation, breach of employment contract and whistleblowing cases.
Ms. Juarez has litigated and successfully settled numerous wage and hour, individual, multi-plaintiff and class action cases, involving the misclassification of employees as exempt or as independent contractors, the failure to provide rest breaks and meal periods, PAGA claims, travel time, and off the clock work.
Prior to becoming an attorney, Jessica worked with various non-profit organizations and agencies of the United Nations in the attainment of human rights.
- United States District Court, Northern and Eastern Districts of California
- University of California, Hastings College of the Law
- MA, Columbia University’s School of International and Public Affairs
- BA, University of California, Berkeley
- Member, California Employment Lawyers Association
- Member, Bar Association of San Francisco
- Board Member, La Raza Centro Legal SF
- Attorneys selected to a Super Lawyers or Rising Stars list from any year have the exclusive opportunity to display attorney badges on their website or other online property at no cost. Simply follow the steps below to choose your desired badge and a customized badge code will be generated for you. Add the code to your website(s) yourself, or send the code directly to your web manager.